Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Re-Evaluating


I think when you lose someone close, you tend to have feelings of regret. With my Grandpa passing away, there are so many things I wish I said to him. I wish the last time I drove through his town that I just stopped by. I figured there would always to be another time. I was wrong. It's too bad I did not think about any of this before. I have done this with several people throughout my life and with them it's not too late and I will act upon it. The regret is something I will carry for the rest of my life about my Grandpa. He will never know how I really felt about him. I just want to hug him one last time. Kiss is sun-kissed cheek and tell him I love him. With this, I am learning that I can't let this happen again with anybody. I hope this is not just a short term thing. I want this to be a permanent change.


I love you Grandpa and from you I have learned a lesson. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the most important lessons we learn come from some of life's most painful experiences...thank you for sharing this lesson with me. It's so important to remember today could be our last day, and to make the most of each moment we are given.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete