Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcoming Myself.

Hey guys! I am just going to write a short blog to get started.

I recently have decided it's time to shed some poundage. I have decided it's time to have more confidence in myself, and also to look at life with a more positive attitude.

A few of my friends have their own blog and have encouraged me to write so here I am.

I am not a very creative writer like my sister and mom, but bear with me!



I am looking forward to this term. I have never been a great student but I am so ready to give more. The health care field is where my heart is so I am happy to finally know that I am atleast on the right path, maybe not the exact job I want (certified medical assistant) but it is getting my foot in the door for possibly becoming a nurse.

So here is my first post and I am sure there will be plenty more to follow. :D

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love it! Megan, you are a beautiful person inside and out. I'm glad that you want to take steps to be more healthy and happy. I know you will succeed. Go get 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete